Pregnant. Pain in right side of abdomen. Is there any possibility of ectopic pregnancy?

I have just found out I m pregnant and I couldn t be happier. According to my pregnancy test , it is approximately 2-3 weeks since conception . I have an annoyance feeling the right side of my abdomen , its not there all the time, but most of the time and heightened when needing to go to the toilet at times. Yesterday I coughed and it hurt a little bit. I am so worried about an ectopic pregnancy . Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healcare Magic!

As you are having early pregnancy & pain in abdomen,there may be chances of ectopic pregnancy.

To rule out it,consult your gynaecologist & get Trans vaginal scan done.

I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you.