Pregnant. Pain in brain, frequent stools, sneezing and running nose. Listeria?

Hi i am 16 weeks pregnant. What are the symptoms of listeria that can be identified in a pregnant person. I am having a sharp pain in the right side of my brain plus frequent passing of stool ( 2 or more times per day) sneezing runny nose nausea . My entire neck is not stiff just a small side of my neck and only when i move that part. Im also having occasional headaches . I ate a piece of 5 day old refrigerated chicken on monday morning. Then i swallowed garlic to act as antibiotic on monday and tuesday. I did this because a few hours after eating the chicken i felt like vomiting and i had one noticeable episode of diahhrea.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013