Pregnant, PCOS, taking GlumetXR, increase in weight. Blood while cleaning vagina. Can I continue medicines ?

Hi, i am 2 months age is 33 and its my second child.i got pcos before 2yr and taking med.GlumetXR 500 for 2yr. Now its wht is 63kg increase 2kg in 2months anh height is 5 31/2 inchs.its my 2nd child.My dr advice me tab MMR 1 times a day, Duphaston 10mg 3times a day,Gestofit 200mg 2 times a day and Ecosprin 75mg 1 time in a day for 1 month.i am continueing Glumet XR 500 for 14 wks. i got very little blood at the time of cleaning vagina before 2wks.I have done my sonograpy which show crown to rump length is 16.8 mm in 8 wks and both ovaries are normal. i feel naussia for app 30-35min daily in afternoon .my BP is normal.Please suggest should i continue with medicines as i am not very comfertable having medicines after every meal.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013