Pregnant. Only water loss and pain in abdomen with mifegest kit. Histroy of using mifegest kit for abortion. Advice

my girl friend is pregent i dont want a baby in this period what i can do ,i gives to him mifegest kit only she feels water loss and pain in abdomen ,before that she was pregent for eight months i was gives to her mifegest 2 kits and goes to long bike ride with fast and i drives the bike with lot of jumps and perods comes after some days and this time i am again suffering from same problem can i do inj syonticin with drip is it possible abrtion is done
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Hi thanks for query as you told she is your girl friend i dont no wheather you are doctor or not its not good according to me what you are doing at present its an illegal and offence please consult gyenacologist for further advise and dont take any of your own decisions thank you