Pregnant. On susten and duphaston. Started feeling bloated, nausea and itchy body. Side effects of medicine?

I am 42 years old and 10 weeks pregnant and my doctor has prescribed Susten 400mg once a day and Duphaston 10mg twice a day. I had an unviable pregnancy 4 years ago but have two teenage daughters whose pregnancy was trouble free. I am supposed to take these medicines for the next 2 weeks and I am already feeling bloated, nausea and i get this itch all over my body although there are no rashes . Its only been a week of taking them. Are these two drugs necessary and could they be causing these feelings? Angie
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012