Pregnant. On lupigest. Had fluid discharge. How does it work?

Hi, I m 5 weeks pregnant and doctor suggested me to use Lupigest 200mg from vagina . yesterday i have done the same way by inserting the tablet from vagina. but after 3 hours when i went to washroom some of the tablet fluid came out. so i had a doubt whether the tablet fully came out or did it go inside. Anyone please help me regarding this.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
You need to insert the tablet deep into the vagina.
After inserting it is advisable to lie in the lying down position at-least for 4 hours.
It is suggested to insert this tablet at night just before you go to sleep
Hope this helps.
Dr Farha