Pregnant. Occasional sharp pains under right breast. Suggest

I'm 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant, This isnt my first pregnancy its my second, i have had a few sharp pains threw my stomach but the ones I had last night under my right breast was really sharp and it was hard to move. Now today I had the same thing except it was on the side and as I was walking to my living room It hit me and I couldn't stand up straight or move fast. It is kinda hard to breathe and move even a little. My next dr appointment is the 7th of next month. Can u help me
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013