Pregnant. Occasional severe chest pain on left side,bruising on legs,severe headache, numbness in left arm. Serious?

25yr old female, 5wks pregnant, since I have gotten pregnant (or so it seems) I have been having terrible left sided chest pain, when I breathe in it hurts more (when pain is occurring) it comes and goes and feels like a pressure.
I also have developed this unexplained bruising on multiple parts of my legs
last week I was taken to hospital as I was tachy at 140, and the pain would not go away instant headache worst in my life and left arm went numb and tingly but sensation did return
no one seems to know what this is and are just saying its pregnancy I am very concerned as this occurred in my last pregnancy and it was miserable... i also lost my father last year to leukemia so that scares me
what do you think... is there such thing as blood clotting or blood disorders that cause changes in pregnancy or maybe something cardiac related to blood changes... its all very odd looking for some answers
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013