Pregnant. Numb and tingly feeling under rib. Hurts while moving position. What is this?

I am almost 21 weeks pregnant and every day for a week now, I ve had a very tingly, numb feeling in the same spot, on my rib, right under my right breast . It is happening much more often now than it was a few days ago. Also, when I lay on my sides, after a few minutes, the tingling goes away and then it starts to hurt until I move positions. What is this ??
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012

Sometimes due to increase in size of uterus the diaphragm might get irritated. but still i will advice you to get a sonography to see everything is alright.