Pregnant. Noticed small lump around neck, it is getting more prominent day by day. Worried

My name is Satina B. I am 26 years old and 30 weeks pregnant with our third child. I have recently discovered a quarter sized lump ball inside the right side of my neck. It is accompanied by an uncomfortable numb like feeling that is very constant especially when thought of. I am also having terrible sniffles, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat and irritability like fatigue. I'm not sure what this could be but I do know it has gotten bigger since yesterday and more apparent. I feel apprehensive of the results due to my pregnancy and am hoping that there can be promising results to take care of this after the baby is born if life threatening. Hopefully it is something minor that is able to be resolved before the baby gets here. Only concern is that I usually go into labor fairly early, my first pregnancy he came at 37 weeks and my second pregnancy he came at 36 weeks. So hopefully within this time frame I can do something about it.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013