Pregnant. Noticed bleeding. White discharge with foul smell. Taking lupigest, lupifolin daflun, zencovita. Is the baby safe?

hi this is my 8week going on & i had little of bleeding happing gyn advice me to take lupigest 200 twice a day but taking it twich was not helping me as i started to feel gilty after have the med in the afternoon also i have a lot of white discharge with foul smell which has still not stopped my 1st app with the gyn was on the 10th of april since them my gnyn is added tablets in each and every visit of i have been given is Lupigst 200 lupifolin daflun 500 zencovita............other name i dont remember now.................i am scared will harm my baby internally anyway?????????????????
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013