Pregnant. No heart beat. Has stomach pain. What does this indicate?

Hi a friend of mine has a girlfriend. She Is 5 months pregnant , she went to the doctor today and they told her there is no heart beat and the baby is dead .how soon should the doctors remove the dead baby? She said she has an appointment in 3 days to remove it. Wouldn t they have done it today at the doctor?? I personally don t think she is pregnant due to alot of factors that happened before . How can we know for see if she is telling the truth or not. He has never been to the doctor with her for what ever reason she didn t want him to go with her.she has also never taken/shown him any sonogram pictures , given the fact that she said the doctors ( not a baby doctor a doctor in the ER, )she was having stomach pains went to the ER and thats when they told her she was pragnant and that said she is having a girl, but didnt tell him about the pains , she just went to the ER . Would they have done that gender test in the ER? Please provide any information you can It s greatly appreciated YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013