Pregnant. Nerve twitching on leg and arm muscles. B12 280, Vitamin D 50. Any problem?

Hi, I was diagnosed with B12 deficiency 140, and Vitamin D deficiency 18 in february this year when I was 7 month pregnant. Since then I am on suppliments for both B12 and D vitamins. Most of my symtoms have gone, e.g weakness and pain in left arm and neck muscles and leg pain as well. The only thing which still making me disturb is nervefasciculation/twitching of my leg and arm muscles. recently I have done all blood tests and my b12 level is 280 and D level is 50. My leg and arm twitching make me very depress as I thought it may be some other worst reason behind this. Please advice me on this. I will be very thankful to you. Also I have recently developed since last one month urine infection and on antibiotics with vitamin suppliments. Thanks. My email is YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013