Pregnant. Nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, weight loss. Should I seek medical attention?

Hi I am a 23 year old female patient and I am 12 weeks pregnant. Since 6 weeks pregnant I have suffered from severe nausea and diarrhea . I take reglan for the nausea and have tried changing my diet to prevent diarrhea. I usually have 4-6 loose, light brown stools a day. I have also been experiencing right upper abdominal pain and a 10 pound weight loss . My OB thinks that these symptoms should subside when I reach my second trimester. Should I seek further medical advice or wait?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013