Pregnant. Nausea, back pain, cramps, clear discharge. Should I be concerned?

I m 22 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing nausea and severe back pain and cramps that make me bend all the time the pain is consistent for the past three days and I m having some Braxton hicks on my left side and abdominal area and also having discharge that s clear and or sometimes white I m in horrible pain and am wondering what to do . This is my second pregancy first pregancy went well with no problems. Should I be concerned
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013