Pregnant. Missed periods, vomiting episodes. Took unwanted abortion pill, no bleeding. Cure?

Hello sir ,this is XXXXXX here. My periods are irregular from the beginning and my problem is that I don t know for how many months I m pregnant now cause I ve been vomiting for the past two to three weeks but then I ve not got my periods for nearly mre than two and a half months. And I had an unwanted abortion pill yesterday in the afternoon but then till now I didn t get my periods .what does this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012