Pregnant. Mild hypertension, fluctuating BP, headache, painful heart palpitation, shortness of breath, abdominal pain. Treatment?

I am 37 weeks pregnant today. I have mild hypertension . Somedays my blood pressure is high and sometimes its normal. Last week i went to the hospital for vomiting , nausea , headaches, and shortness of breath. They sent me home, my blood pressure was normal, there was only a little amount of protein in my urine and they perscribed medicine for the headaches. I have a doctors appointment in two days but for the past few days i have had headaches, painful heart palpitations, seeing spots in my vision temporarily, nausea, shortness of breath, very tired but trouble falling asleep, and periodically abdominal pain . Should i call thr doctor now or wait 2 days to see her at my appointment?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012