Pregnant. Lower back pain, green discharge. Could it be mucus plug?

im 37 weeks pregnant benn having a lot of lower back pain since yesterday and tightning and shooting pains but ive woke this morning with a thick lumpy green discharge and still having pains my babys movement slowed all yesterday and piocked up a lot last night should i be worried i called hospital and said it was probably an infection and i should see my doctor tommorrow but she didnt ask how far gone i was and said it could be a mucus plug?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013