Pregnant. Lower back pain, frequent urination, vaginal leakage. History of miscarriage. Is it something serious?

im 12 weeks pregnant and i have lower back paid and upper back pain . ive had 2 previous miscarriages with 2 living children healthy. i pee every 5 minutes and 2 times yesterday i leaked all the way through my panties and pants from my vagina . i stoddo up a complete rush through everything. is this something i need to get seen for. and its not discharge i know what that looks like. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012