Pregnant. Lower abdominal pain, back pain, pelvic area pain, migraines, mucus like discharge. Suggest?

I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my second child. For the past week my BH have become stronger and more frequent. I feel them in my lower abdomen and lower back. And every time I stand there is terrible pain in my pelvic area. Its become impossible for me to sleep with this pain thats also followed by horrible migranes and an increase mucus like discharge. Last week my ob said I was 2cm 50%. What should I do because the pain is now unbareable?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013