Pregnant. Low platelet count. Is it a threat to my pregnancy?

Hi, i am 31 yrs old with my first baby in 27 week of Pregnancy and my Plattelets have fallen to 63 k . I am worried if it is a threat to my Pregnancy or me? My doctor says if Plattelets will fall below 50k then we may go for artificial method of boosting Plattelets in body till then we will keep on observing. Now my query is before going for artificial method , is there any other method of increasing the plattelets in my body naturaly ? and is my Baby safe ?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013