Pregnant. Low placenta, lakes in placenta, pressure feeling in lower abdomen. Should I be worried?

I m 21 weeks pregnant and found out I have a low placenta as well as lakes in my placenta, which the u/s technician explained I must have bled internally. Almost every night I feel pressure in my lower belly and am wondering why this is happening. I told the dr and she said it s not normal. She did mention it can be from the constipation . Shoul I be worried about this? If there was something really wrong, I m guessing they would have told me last week at my 20 week scan. I have another one at 28 weeks.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012