Pregnant. Low lying placenta. Brown spotting. Normal? History of still birth

I have low lying placenta when I was 18 weeks, have had brown spotting in my 1st trimester due to SCH. Now at 24 weeks experience it again. I m afraid it might lead into something else. Ive been on modified bed rest since Ive found out that Im pregnant. Is it ok to have spotting again? my ob gave me duvadilan. will I be fine? i have a stillborn baby at 23 weeks 3 years ago due to placenta previa , had gone into labor and brown spotting also. hope you find time to answer my quesion. thanks a lot
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013