Pregnant. Low hcg level. On urtroestrogen 200mg. Started diarrhoea with cramps. No spotting or bleeding, vaginal pain

Hi, I found out I am pregnant about 4 weeks along, my last period was on 2 April 2012 and I have a 22 day cycle like clockwork! My hcg level is 230/ml which my dr said was less for how pregnant I am, she has prescribed me urtroestrogen 200mg which I am taking, I have diarrhea with cramps only sometimes and it s lated nearly 5 days now but not severe. I ve had no spotting or bleeding, I did have a miscarriage 4 months back, also I have cravings and tender breasts slight backache and shooting pains in the vagina that come and go when they please!
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012