Pregnant. Low WBC count, losing hair, light headedness, eye pain, headache. What is going on?

I am a 20 year old female I am about 2 months pregnant I have had a low white blood cell count for about a month now. Iv been losing my hair for about a year nothing to bad always thought it was nomal to lose alittle hair here and there but recently iv been losing alot of hair and its being to worrie me im always getting light headed iv become weak my eyes hurt all the time I get terrible head-acks. Any suggestion on whats going on?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012