Pregnant. Legs swelled, stomach pains, vomiting sensation. Is this normal?

Hi, iam 7 months pregnant and have some problems which I would like to discuss about.
1. My legs have more swelling which I noticed just few days back.
2. I have some pain in my stomach, earlier felt it but now intensity of pain is increasing.
3. I used to vomit in first trimester after I never vomits again, but now today I had 1 and the sensation is still there.
Kindly suggest me in these regards, just yesterday I had my checkup and its fine said by doctor. Hoping for the answer.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013