Pregnant. Increased levels of liver enzymes. Itching, redness in vagina. Pain in upper abdomen. Suggestions?

hi doctor my wife had had blood test of SGPT ( ALT ) and SGOT (AST) her blood report show too much increased as according to normal she is pregnant and in 8th month she was having urine infection before 4 month and itching and like redishness and like rashes in vigina used medicine prescribe by doctor but was fine then for 2 month then itches in vigina again now in whole body itching and pain in the upper right side abdomen as well can you suggest please? what could be the possible reasons and why its happened and how we can prevent from this? as per report her SGPT (ALT) is 355 IU/L and SGOT (AST) is 191 IU/L. please reply urgently as i am very worried about her. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013