Pregnant. Increased heartbeat. Have anxiety. Should I go to ER?

Hi my 17 weeks pregnant after dinner last night I felt like my heart every now and then was beeting out my chest or fluttering in my chest it went away for a little tell a layed down to go to bed now its 7 am and I woke up feeling it I know I have anxiety so I checked my pulse and its normal as far as I can tell .. Sometimes I feel the beet in my neck I also know when I m having anxiety sometimes I tend to hold my breath should I go to the er or wait tell Monday and call my dr
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013