Pregnant. History of miscarriage. Is there any chance of miscarriage again due to high ESR?

hi, As of now i am pregnant (5 to 6 weeks probably). My 1st child got miscarriage in 8th week due high ESR rate of 89 mm /1st hour & high Thyriod serum of 15. Recently I consulted my doctor & she prescribed me medicine like optogest 200, Phexin BD 750mg, Enzar, thyronorm 125mg. This time reports shows ESR 73 mm, WBC count 13,000 & thyroid as 8. My question is as follows: 1. Is thr any chances of miscarriage because of high esr rate? 2. I have to travel by train to attend my sister wedding.. is it safe. My doctor said NO 3. If i go... wht will be the outcome of it...Will it harm my baby in any case. Please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013