Pregnant. History of miscarriage. Is it safe to climb stairs?

hi, i am mary, and i am in the18 th week of pregnancy, before i had two abortions in first trimester. I am a working woman, my job timings are 9.00 am to 6.30 pm. Be cause of two abortions i was taken leave from 6th week to 19 th week, now i have to join in the job, my problem is , we are living in up stairts, my work area is also in the upstairs. I had five days a weak and i have to get in to two times up stairs, and two times down stairs . Is it safe getiing up and down stairs in the 20 the week of pregnancy
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012