Pregnant. Hips, buttocks, stomach, lower back pain, unable to breath. What is the reason?

Hi doktor I'm 36 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby, an hour ago I went to the tiolet and my stumick was working than I got a pain in my lower back and clime in the bath, but it got worse the pain went from my back to front it was so sore I couldn't breath, than afther 5 min its gone, afther 30 min I start getting sharp pain in my vagina thru to my anus and it make my bums and hips feel num, but the pain kept only for a min and than in 3 min its starts again, I'm feeling so stupid I don't know if I'm in labour or must I go to the hospital. Hope u can tell me what to do please. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM

As you are almost near to your term and such periodic pains are closely associated with labor therefore it is unavoidable and you must consult your obstetrician for antenatal check as there might be chances that you are entering the labor.