Pregnant. High BP, increased levels of protein in urine. Increased risk of preclampsia?

I am 35 and 27 weeks pregnant with my fifth baby, last week my bp was 120/94 in the OB office, my labs were alt 70 ast 68, uric acid 4.9, hgb 12.6 and platelets 266 failed my 3 hr gtt Tuesday, saw OB yesterday had labs alt 90 ast 63, hgb 13 and platelets 243, creatinine 0.5 and bun 9. Bp was 120/84 lost 2 pounds in the last wk. I saw a high risk specialist last wk he was concerned for tendency to turn to preeclampsia , my OB says labs are fine no significant change. I ve been researching all of this online, am I right to be a bit concerned that labs are increasingly looking like increased risk of preeclampsia ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013