Pregnant. High BP. History of miscarriage. Suggestions for normal delivery?

Sir, My wife is reaching 9th month in 3 days. from the last 30 days onwards we noticed high BP . the doctor had given some medicines but we didnt used those medicines. But after completing 1 month the BP was raised to 140/100. So again our doctor suggested medicines saying the amniotic fluid is also less & the baby growth is also a little less. this time we started using medicines and after using those medicines for 1 week, we consulted the doctor today and now the BP is 160/100. Our doctor increaed the dose of BP tablets & asked to check the BP reading by tomoroow. Pls help me wether everything is going positively or not...........and also 1 more information, earlier there was a misscarrage for my wife and this pregnancy was immediate to that like within a gap of 2 months.......Pls provide your valuable suggestions upon this and any methods to overcome this High BP at this stage. and any suggestions for having normal deliver to her?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012