Pregnant. Headaches and lightheadedness. Why is it getting worse?

hi, im 37 +5 pregnant. I keep getting headaches and going lightheaded. I am extremely tired. I just thought it was all down to my low iron and i am taking tablets for this but i seem to be getting worse not better. I keep going really warm within myself but according to my partner i dnt feel warm but im sweating like crazy. I have an appointment on friday but dnt know if i can wait till then. I also have been having pains but only wen the baby moves and have been told this is normal but there getting worse too. This is my second child so i know im not having contractions. However i did have c section the first time round so dnt know if this has anything to do with my pain. Thanks for any feedback.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012