Pregnant. Having vision difference, seeing bumps on straight horizontal lines. Is it normal or due to tiredness?

Hi, I am 12 weeks pregnant and I noticed a slight difference in my vision since March 12..I would see a little bump on straight horizontal lines...this went away but came back March 19th....Sometimes I see it and sometimes my eyes have normal vision..My prescription glasses right now is only for glare and bright light...Is this normal? I find my vision is a bit glassy...don t know if its because of the tiredness?????? Amelia (T&T)
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012