Pregnant. Having spotting, cramping. Prescribed primolut injection. Does it affect the baby?

Hello my name is Presh I have three kiddies and just turned 37 I am pregnant again , had no prob.ems with any of the births but had a c section for the last baby 4 hrs ago, I started spotting last week but for a day, then the next had cramps on my lower back doc prescribed a weekly injection of primolut depot for 8wks am afraid it might have side effects on the baby , o am 10 weeks. I have taken one dose but really skeptical what do i do is the injection okay? I would hate myself of the baby came out with any defects
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013