Pregnant. Having severe cramps. Ultrasound shows no fetal pole and no fetal heart tones. Should I be worried?

Hello my names shauna im pregnant, my lmp was may 21. I didnt know how far along i w sacas and i was having bad cramps so i went to the ER they gave me an ultra sound and this is what it read : there is an intrauterine gestational sac and a yolk sac. The mean sac diameter is 1.14 cm which is consistent with 5 weeks two days. No. No fetal pole is seen no fetal heart tones are seen. There is a small aount of free fluid in th cu-de-sac. Both ovaries are identified with color flow present. There are no cystic or complex adnexal masses. I went to the hospital on july 6th 2012 they told me from the results of this ultra sound i might have a misscarrige They said in about a week i need to go get another ultra sound hopefully my hgc level will go up and they will be able to see a fetal pole. Im confused and fightened at this news i also made An apointment for wednesday to get another ultra sound is that to soon? And should i be worried about all of this? I went to the hospital where the preformed this ultrasound on july 6th
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012