Pregnant. Having pelvic pressure, swollen vagina, hard to breath. Am I dilating?

Hi I m 34 weeks pregnant and this is my second baby! I whent into Land D at 31 weeks for preterm labor they stoped my labor and said I was positive for going into labor in te next 2 weeks! It s been 3weeks since, I ve been experiencing extreme pelvic pressure and my vagina feels swollen and when I wipe after peeing it hurts to touch my vagina! Also when I m laying down and I feel something pushing down it makes it pretty hard for me to breath! Can I be going into labor again or am I dilating? Just wondering if I should be going into L and D? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012