Pregnant. Having obsessive compulsive disorder. Having uncontrolled anger. Suggestions?

Good afternoon Dr Lundi, I am 22 weeks pregnant. To come directly to the point, I get angry really fast. And unfortunately, I have also been suffering from OCD(Obssesive Compulsive Disorder for the past 13 years now.) The first trimester was spent in dealing with these unwanted thoughts without any medication and I was frequently crying or having emotional outburts during that period. Come second trimester and I began frequently getting angry when things would fail to go my way. I have a 4 year old son who is a true blessing in our lives yet is a trouble maker at the same time. Doctor, before this email, I just had an intense emotional outpouring with him since he was not listening to me. I cried hysterically infront of him and made several rounds of guilt trips thereafter. Doctor, I would like to know how all of this stress is going to affect my second baby although my gynac tells me that the baby is doing well and is most importantly active. I have read several articles on the internet regrading the effect of stress on the unborn child and certain fearful facts come to light. I am really worried. Could you kindly guide me.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013