Pregnant. Having muscle soreness in throat. Result of having bronchitis, viral infection previously?

I am three months pregnant and have had a sore throat for just over a month now (muscle painful sore- not scratchy or burning sore). I recently (within the past two weeks) got over a bout of severe allergies, a viral infection, bronchitis , and a bacterial infection and feel better otherwise. Only complaint now is a constant soreness on the left side of my throat near my ear that gets especially sore when I cough . Should I go back to the doctor and have it checked out or is it still just a result of my previous ailments?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013