Pregnant. Having high blood pressure. Blood test came fine. Again having high blood pressure. Should i be worried?

Hi, I m currently 18 weeks pregnant . Around my 14th week my BP was 142/90 and so the Doctor did a 24 hour urine sample and blood work to test for preeclampsia . The test came back fine I assume as the Doctor never followed up with me and my blood pressure went down in following weeks. Today though, I again took my BP and it was 137/83. Is that normal? Should I be worried and mention it to my Doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012