Pregnant. Having faintiness, senseless shoulders, dizziness, sleepiness. Prescribed Adalat retard tablet. Safe to take during pregnancy?

my doctor prescribe me to take Adalat retard tablet,i am pregnant and entering into 9th month. Actually i feel like getting faint.shoulders become kind of senseless and feel dizzy kind of feeling sleepy.i just want to know that is it good to take this medicine ADALAT RETARD half tablet of 20 mg twice a day.i am afraid of taking this tablet at the same time afraid of my situation that i mention
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013