Pregnant. Having external hemorrhoids. Constipation. Taken a stool softener. Looking for safe treatment

Hi, I m 7 months pregnant and have my first case of external hemorroids. That s the least of my problems...I have been constipated for over 12hrs and i think my hemerroids are blocking my bowel movements- i have sat in the bath and have taken a stool softner but I need some instant releif and something that is safe for pregnancy that can help my bowel movement get past the Hemerroid....please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012