Pregnant. Having excess saliva, weakness, burning sensation while urinating. Is it normal?

1)I am six weeks pregnant. When i urinate i have a burning sensation. is this abnormal or normal condition of pregnancy? 2) In this time which is my second pregnancy, my saliva comes frequently which i have not seen in my first pregnancy, why? 3) i have no enough sleep since i am highly dis-comfortable now what can i do? 4) one day i was unconscious and fell on the ground because of high illness sensation that i couldn t express it in words . what is it?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012