Pregnant. Having brownish discharge. Vaginal ultrasound showing no fetal pole. Chances of miscarriage?

Hi the first day of my last period was 21st February (my gestation would be calculated at 6 weeks and 2 days?) I had some brown discharge 4 days ago but no pain or other miscarrige symptoms. My doctor sent me for a trans vaginal ultrasound scan 3 days ago and my intra uterine gestational sac measured less than 2 cm and a yolk sac was viable but no fetal pole as yet. Is this measurment normal? (I was told I am more likley 4 weeks gestation). I was told I should return in 3 weeks for another scan to check the fetal pole is visable, I was told everything appears normal-no sign of miscarrige or ectopic etc but there is a chance the fetus may not be developing and I may miscarry. How common is this and should I be worried given the results? I am still experiencing normal pregnancy symptoms and have had no fresh blood or pains/cramps etc. ???? Since my first post I had 1 day of bleeding not as heavy as a period but similar to the start of one. Then the next 2 days very very light bleeding. I have still had no abdominal discomfort or cramps. Pregnancy tests are still coming up as positive. I've still got 6 days before my next scan, do you think I have miscarried??
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013