Pregnant. Having back and lower belly pain. Noticed green discharge. Concerned

Hi I'm 37 weeks pregnant, was admitted to hospital last week with tightening and they were very painfull was having 4 in 10mins, I was discharged Friday and am still getting the pain thy are really sharp in my back and low belly, also I have noticed this morning green discharge snot like, with no smell no itch nothing like that, I also lost my mucus plug thrusday/Friday, I'm really beginning to give up now this pregnancy has been so hard and I don't think I can hang in much longer I have already broke down any help please!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013

I would advice you to rush to the hospital as soon as possible, as h/o tightening of abdomen with loss of mucus plug and green discharge suggests that probably you are in labor and baby might be in distress.

So meet your doctor a soon as possible and get a check up done.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani