Pregnant. Having acidity problem, feels sleepy, gaining weight. How to get rid of acidity?

I am 6.5 months pregnant. I am facing severe acidity problems. I don t eat papad, pickle nor do I eat Curd, Buttermilk due to cold problem faced twice during last 6 months. I do take eat atleast once or twice a day otherwise I feel very sleepy & is unable to work in office. Due to hyper acidity many a times I am not able to digest my food & have to go for motions. Due to this recurring problem my total weight gain is ~ 4 -4.5 Kgs only from 55 to 59. Do i have to worry abt the weight & how do i get rid of acidity.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012