Pregnant. Have vomiting after every meal. What to do to stop the vomiting?

my girlfriend is about 10 weeks pregnant and hasn't ate a meal without vomiting for a few weeks ? I didnt believe her until i got some time off from work and i saw for myself. she ate 4 times today and vommited right after each time? I need to know what to do. Also i am a cook and am worried that the contact with raw meats under my nails or such might have come in contact with my girlfriends body?
YYYY@YYYY someone please help me that can tell me the best course of action ... please!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013