Pregnant. Have side effects due to Clomid. Will symptoms go away after giving birth?

I m 12 weeks pregnant. A month or two before I fell pregnant I took clomid and had a very bad reaction ( blurred vision , shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat , swollen/painful abdomen and frequent urge to urinate - similar to a UTI but no infection). Sadly I still have these side effects almost 4-5 months on even though I didn t even finish one round of clomid 50g... My Gyno said the symtoms should go away AFTER I ve given birth?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013