Pregnant. Have severe stomach cramping and constipation. What is wrong?

I just found out I am pregnant I believe I am abt 5 or 6 weeks along based on my last period. I am currently in the Philippines on business. I will be here for 2 more weeks. I have severe stomach cramping. I thought I was constipated, so I bought prunes and plum juice. I have been able to go now, but the stools are very loose and the cramping is still in full force. I am miserable.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
thank you asking HCM
Your symptoms seems to be related with gastroenetritis, stomach flu.
so you need to take plenty of water, tasectan hydramin and buscopan .
if you have no improvement you shoudl consult a physician.
wishing you all the best